Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: what is its mean (FXO Shares: We Buy $0.838 | We Sell $0.864)

Intraday Master
    Thanks

Default what is its mean (FXO Shares: We Buy $0.838 | We Sell $0.864)

I want to know about it ( FXO Shares: We Buy $0.838 | We Sell $0.864) what is its means ?? is there any trading deal or i can buy or not.I don't understand what is the facction of these rates ? please told me some one please.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to king707 For This Useful Post:

devendra (10-02-2012)

Elder Analyst
    Thanks

it means that if u want to buy a share it will cost u $0.864 but if u already have these share and want to sell them . then foex will buy from u at the cost of $0.838

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hasham For This Useful Post:

devendra (10-02-2012)

Thanks

Can we have any leverage when buying these shares? Looks like with forex money we need to start trading in the share market too.. ... Maybe oneday we will see Fxopen Forum share listed on the NYSE

Thanks

thanks for the way to understand me. We are fulfill about the market so if we buying shares, keep pataincense.

In Profit
    Thanks

mai is waqt new hn trading mai is lia mje is bare mai koi knowlege nhi ha maina comments paren to kuch kuch samj bhi aaya ha mje.in future kuch bata sakunga

vivek

EUR/JPY will go down now

In Profit
    Thanks

forex is a firm how it works they sale their share little bit expensive than they buy their shares back.a little bit difference at large extent gives them a huge profit.

Piplet
    Thanks

fxpro are firm that buy and sell currencies,they deal with buy and sell of currencies.

Thanks

'FXOpen Share - is a new tool (product) of FXOpen Forum. You can use your FXOpen posting bonus to invest to FXOpen Shares. Benefit of this tool is that the price of FXO Shares will grow together with the amount of the posts at the forum which means that you can earn more money from the forum.'

You can find a good explanation of this concept at this link:
    http://forum.fxopen.com/credits.php

Please note that due of abuse, Donation is not allowed any more.

Happy trading!
    +660 pips in December, +385 pips in January, +910 pips in February, +910 pips in March, +445 pips in April +4
    85 pips
    in May.

Bullish
    Thanks

if you have shares of fxopen and you want to sell at the time then you may sell it for $0.838 and if you you want to buy shares from fxopen forum then you able to buy them at $0.864.

In Profit
    Thanks

Fxopen has announces shares that are increasing its value with the increase of posts. So you can invest your bonus into fx shares.

Piplet
    Thanks

I have a little interest about fx share but not clear what is this? whats the share value means here?

Thanks

I am a new member .I don under stand how to attaching forum my fxopen real account .Please help me my friend.Today i join fxopen.......good luck

Bullish
    Thanks

this is very simple buy rate from fxopen is $0.838, if you want to sell then fxopen buy from you on $0.864. in simple wording fx open provide you buy and sell services of shares.