FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
Results 346 to 351 of 351

Thread: Zigzag, Bollinger, Stoch Strategy

  1. #346
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    44,891
    Thanks
    1,282
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,159 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manav View Post
    hanji jetne bhi trader apne account me sahi se mehnat karke chalte hai wo esme acha earn karlete hai esme trader ko mehnat se he market me kaam karna chahiye woi uske lioye sabse acha rehta hai.
    Bhai jo log mehnat achi karne lag jaate hai unke liye trading karna mushkil nahi hota hai, ye kaam waise bhi mehnat ka hi hai jismein kamai ho paati hai.

  2. #347
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    35,349
    Thanks
    6,091
    Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,445 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai jo log mehnat achi karne lag jaate hai unke liye trading karna mushkil nahi hota hai, ye kaam waise bhi mehnat ka hi hai jismein kamai ho paati hai.
    जब हम लोग मेहनत करना शुरू करते थे तब लोगों को उसके नतीजे सही तरह से मिलने लग जाते हैं और उन लोगों की जो भी इनकम विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार की आ रही है मैं बढ़ जाती है

  3. #348
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    44,891
    Thanks
    1,282
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,159 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    जब हम लोग मेहनत करना शुरू करते थे तब लोगों को उसके नतीजे सही तरह से मिलने लग जाते हैं और उन लोगों की जो भी इनकम विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार की आ रही है मैं बढ़ जाती है
    Bhai dekkho agar nateeje agar badiya chahiye to humare ko learn karna bahut hi jaruri hota hai ye kaam sikhenge tohi trading kiya ja sakta hai aur kamaya ja sakta hai.

  4. #349
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    35,349
    Thanks
    6,091
    Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,445 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai dekkho agar nateeje agar badiya chahiye to humare ko learn karna bahut hi jaruri hota hai ye kaam sikhenge tohi trading kiya ja sakta hai aur kamaya ja sakta hai.
    Ham log agar is tarah ki trading ko karna chahate hain jiski madad se hame income mil sakti hai tab ham log bade traders ban sakte hain

  5. #350
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    44,891
    Thanks
    1,282
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,159 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ham log agar is tarah ki trading ko karna chahate hain jiski madad se hame income mil sakti hai tab ham log bade traders ban sakte hain
    Bhai agar jo sahi trades karna hai to trading ko bahut hi badiya tarah se karna hota hai, achi trading karenge tohi trading se kamane ko mil sakta hai bhai.

  6. #351
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    35,349
    Thanks
    6,091
    Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,445 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai agar jo sahi trades karna hai to trading ko bahut hi badiya tarah se karna hota hai, achi trading karenge tohi trading se kamane ko mil sakta hai bhai.
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में कई बार हम लोगों को मुश्किल का सामना करना पड़ता है और हमें सब मुश्किल के लिए तैयार रहना होगा|

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2020 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us